Prabhas Fan Got ElectroCuted
Published on Aug 29,2019 11:23 AM
According to the latest update, a young guy named Venkatesh came in contact with an electricity cable when he was trying to fix a banner of Prabhas' Saaho and was electrocuted. The young guy was on the roof top of a theatre when he accidentally came in contact with the wire and fell off the building. The theatre officials informed the police and the investigation regarding it has been started. The details about the young man are yet to be known.
The sources revealed that Young Rebel Star Prabhas is yet to know about this incident and after knowing this incident the actor may visit the family and condole them for their loss. Prabhas has done such things in the past and that is the main reason, he is being called as Darling of fans. On the other side, Saaho starring Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor are gearing up for grand release on 30th August.
© Copyright 2021, Espicyfilms. All Rights Reserved.